Thursday, July 3, 2014

Herbal Treatments for Herpes

Herbal Treatments for Herpes

Herpes simplex is an acute viral disease, characterized by groups of vesicles or small blisters. Commonly recurrent, herpes is at times seen in the same place it was seen before.

Water Treatments Using Herbal Decoctions

1.Daily bath with soap and warm water.

2.Kalatsutsi juice ( english: Frangipani, Temple power, Graveyard flower) 
  • Extract juice from the leaves.
  • Apply directly on the lesions, 3 times a day.

3.Adelfa bark and leaves ( english: Oleander, Adelfa) 
  • Mix well 1 cup of chopped leaves and bark with 2 tablespoons of oil.
  • Apply on the lesions, 3 times a day.

4.Akapulko leaves ( english: Ringworm bush or shrub) 
  • Extract the juice from the leaves.
  • Apply the juice directly on the lesions.

5.Singkamas seeds ( english: Yam bean) 
  • Pound or grind fine 10 seeds and boil in 2 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes.
  • Apply the oil on the lesions, 3 times a day.

1 comment:

  1. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.
    here is his website https://dromolaherbalhome.wordpress.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/dr.omolaherbalremedy/

    ReplyDelete